Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Rapid Prototyper / Interactive Developer in NYC,NY.
This is a Full time position.
RAPID PROTOTYPER / INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER
We are seeking an Interactive Developer, sometimes also referred to as a “Rapid Prototyper” to build prototypes and interactive specifications for a team rethinking the digital experience at one of the world’s largest banks.
In this role you will sit in the research and design team. The first several months will be spent working with designers to turn existing flat designs into HTML-based interactive specifications, complete with motion design, transitions and responsive layouts. These specs will be used by stakeholders to conduct user research and sell ideas internally, as well as handed off to the development team when they start building for production.
Once the foundational work has been done, the role will evolve to spend more time working on experimenting with prototypes of interaction types, new designs and experimenting with the different ways people interact with their money.
· Building well-structured front end code following industry best practices.
· Turn static designs from Sketch and InVision into high-quality, interactive specifications, including motion design and transition implementations.
· Work with designers and product owners to quickly define and build prototypes of new and speculative features.
· Be proactive managing and prioritizing the workload and requests coming in to a very lean team.
Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years of experience in developing web applications
· Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
· Comfortable with green field projects and able to propose/contribute to designs
· Experience delivering high fidelity prototypes in a rapid paced environment
· Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to contribute to planning comprehensive solutions which lead toward a common vision
· Strong communication problem solving and presentation skills, including experience working with cross functional and geographically distributed development teams and business users.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.