Atrilogy is a seeking an Android Developer
for a 8 months+ contract
with their client in Austin, TX.
The Mobile Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, building, testing and deploying native Android mobile applications across company product line.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in the analysis and development of code for mobile platforms.
• Assists in the assessment of performance of mobile applications
• Works effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
• Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas
• Participates in the estimates for projects based on interface wireframes/desired functionality
• Researches emerging topics related to assigned tasks
• Participates in all pertinent project meetings
• Provides appropriate research to support business and information technology groups within the organization.
• Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities
• Prioritizes assigned tasks and keeps manager up to date on status and roadblocksSKILL SET PROFILE
• 2+ years Android development
• Kotlin development experience is preferred
• Expresso testing experience is preferred
• Gradle experience is preferred
• 2+ years of behavior driven design
• OO, MVP, MVVM software/web/API dev experience
• Lottie animation experience is a plus
• Android animation and page transitioning experience is a plus
• Android Jetpack experience is a plus
• Experience working with and developing Android centric libraries.
• Use of Git SCM command line and tools. Familiarity with Gitflow methodologySOFT SKILLS:
• Strong knowledge of software development and project management methodologies.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Recognize and acknowledge the value of other's contributions.
• Recognizes other’s emotions and responds with empathy.
• Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skillsTEAMWORK:
Positive, active member of a team, who is able to express opinions in a constructive manner. Networks with senior members in their area of expertise.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires 2-3 years related experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.