Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search for IMC Developer for 6+ Months with our client in Austin, TX.
Position : IMC Developer
Location : Austin, TX
Duration : 6+ Months
The IMC Developer is responsible for designing, developing, building, testing and deploying web tier applications.RESPONSIBILITIES
• Able to work independently and offer insights and analysis on existing codebase.
• Performance considerations are second nature
• Works effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
• Participates in the estimates for projects based on interface wireframes/desired functionality
• Researches emerging topics related to assigned tasks
• Participates in all pertinent project meetings
• Provides appropriate research to support business and information technology groups within the organization
• Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities
• Prioritizes assigned tasks and keeps manager up to date on status and roadblocksSKILL SET PROFILE
• 7+ years OO and MVC software/web/API dev experience required
• Expert knowledge in React JS required
• Expert knowledge of front-end development including CSS, SCSS/SASS, common frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation), and responsive design preferred
• Use of Git SCM command line and tools required
• 5+ years of behavior driven design preferredSOFT SKILLS
• Strong knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Recognize and acknowledge the value of other's contributions
• Recognizes other’s emotions and responds with empathy
• Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
Positive, active member of a team, who can express opinions in a constructive manner. Networks with senior members in their area of expertise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires 5-7 years related experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.