Candidate needs to have extensive claims work experience
Our Direct client is looking for a Sr Healthcare Analyst – SAS Programmer for a Full Time Direct Hire to add to its team in Westlake Village, CA 91361.
This is an Onsite Role Monday – Friday
In-Person Interviews Required
No relocation provided
Local candidates preferred
The core focus of this position will be analyzing relational database structure and complex data systems and developing code to ensure client reports are run properly and data integrity is maintained.
Must have a bachelor’s degree
7 years of SAS developmentCandidate needs to have extensive claims work experience
- Base SAS Programmer certification is preferred
- Min 5 years of experience with advanced/complex SAS programming and application development is required (7 years preferred)
- Min 5 year of experience with different database systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc. is required (seven preferred)
- Min 5 years of experience required (7 years preferred) in developing, modifying and maintaining SAS program suites to include experience working with large amounts of data (e.g., over 5 million records, etc.), data warehousing, and knowledge of SAS MACRO and other advanced techniques
- Min 4 years of experience with relational data base structure and complex data systems required (seven years preferred)
- Min 5 years of experience with healthcare related data and research preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in computer science, statistics, mathematics, biostatistics, or a related field
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred with major course work in computer science, statistics, mathematics, biostatistics, or a related field
- Strong quantitative skills required
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.