This Role is for a Senior Devops engineers who have a passion for automation. Client's Devops team manages multiple data centers remotely using automated tools and this engineer would be in charge of daily operations in multiple countries. Responsibilities:
- Build, Test, Deploy Monitoring Tools for Data Quality , ETL performance, API analytics
- Develop Hadoop platform migration tools and solution
- Performance optimizations on Hadoop Tier
- Managing customer outages and escalations
- Work to communicate with customers via Sales Force
- Setup , configure and monitor Redhat Servers in Datacenter
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 5+ years of RHEL/CentOS Linux system administration and maintenance
- Automation experience with tools like Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Written and Verbal skills for interfacing with customer
. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.