Atrilogy Solutions Group is a national staffing & solutions firm, specializing in the delivery of Information Technology, ERP, and business process consulting for Fortune 500 organizations across the U.S. We are a growing organization with over 200 staff and consulting resources, dispersed throughout the country. We are seeking a temporary IT Specialist / Junior Systems Administrator to join the organization and support internal IT, Network, and Database systems, to provide for our continued expansion & growth. This is a contract / temporary role is slated to last a couple of months to start.
If you have solid skills in any of the following: Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS, TCP/IP Networking, and SQL databases, along with a passion for learning, researching, and implementing creative information systems solutions, then read on…
We are looking for someone with a foundation of skills and experience within help desk or IT support/administration that is ready to hit the ground running. The selected person for this role will be working in and with the following technologies:
- Configuration, troubleshooting, and support of Windows client systems, VoIP systems, network routers & firewalls, corporate anti-virus, MS Office 365 suite, MS Dynamics GP, and Tableau / SQL Server BI reporting environments.
- Basic MS Server 2008/2012 experience including: adding and removing users from domain, assigned group policies and basic DCHP configuration.
- Act as the primary point of contact and escalation for resolving all IT software, hardware, and network connectivity issues and familiarity with remote PC support software and RDP knowledge.
- Manage & maintain IT asset inventory and software licensing, and work with management to ensure that systems and software are accurately recorded, tracked, and retired as necessary.
- Work with software & hardware vendors to facilitate procurement, manage patching & upgrades, and test & deploy productions systems to support operations.
- Research relevant technology trends and provide recommendations for cost-effective solutions that provide the organization with a competitive advantage and increased productivity.
- Be instrumental in IT projects including but not limited to implementations of cloud storage and backup & recovery solutions.
- Experience with SSIS and Develop data integration solutions (tasks, triggers, interfaces) using T-SQL and SQL Server databases.
- Basic CMD and PS Shell scripting creation and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot Mac and PC issues; setup, connectivity, functionality and updates.
- Onboarding and Offboarding personnel for access to system software and hardware.
As the ideal the candidate, your qualifications will include:
- 3+ years of experience supporting Windows, Networking, and productivity & back-office software.
- A hunger for learning, and the ability to pick-up concepts & technologies and absorb them without missing a beat.
- Strong customer-service skills and the aptitude & desire to respond quickly, drill-down and find root causes, and follow-through with solutions to minimize disruption in user productivity.
- Hands-on, practical use of SQL/T-SQL, with the willingness to grow & develop these skills and help create solutions to support the business.
- Working knowledge of RESTful API integration and maintenance.
- A+/Network+ Certifications and/or vocational training is a plus.
- Dependability, patience, and the ability to manage multiple tasks & priorities in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of the big picture.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to have a good time, while building your skills, developing comradery with your co-workers, and being great at what you do!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.