Principle Engineer / Sr Developer - Full Stack
Location - Miami, FL
Duration – 5+ months
As a Principle Engineer you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time data sets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules and services.
- Unit/Integration/Automated Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in software development.
- 5+ years’ recent experience in front end development.
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within an agile environment.
- Strong skillset of Angular 6 or above. – Must have
- Mid-level skills of Spring Boot framework. – Must have
- Mid-level knowledge on Junit and BDD (Cucumber) framework – Good knowledge
- Mid-level knowledge on Database (preferably Oracle/PostgreSQL) – Must have
- 3+ years’ experience using and developing Rest / JSON APIs / WebServices / MicroServices, node.js, using tools such as RAML and Swagger / OpenAPI.
- Individual must be able to interact effectively with SQL databases (Microsoft, Oracle, Cassandra, AWS Aurora). Knowledge of SQL Stored Procedures and Views a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Experience with single sign-on, social login, session management, user profiles, and user identity and authentication frameworks such as OAuth a strong plus.
- Experience developing cloud based MicroServices on AWS, Azure or a similar platform is a plus.
- Experience in working in a Scrum/Agile project setup (Jira, Confluence, CI/CD)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.