Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for Senior Salesforce developer.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Location - Miami, Jacksonville, or Dallas
Salesforce is one of the flagship projects. An initiative to help Business identify who can be converted from Open Market Leads through various channels/source systems to a potential customer. It helped them with the current conversion rate and identify measures to improve the conversion rate. Salesforce helps them close more leads and build more meaningful customer and employee connections.
Design Documents, Architecture, Code, Unit Tests, Deployment packets, Automation Scripts etc.
• Salesforce CRM Platform(Classic), 6-8 years
• Apex(Language, Classes, Triggers), 3-4 years
• Visualforce(VF), 4-5 years
• Lightening, 2-3 years
• Salesforce integration with API via REST and SOAP 2-3 years
• Strong in Oracle/SQL 4-6 years
• Should have demonstrated capability and willingness to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment.
• Passionate about working in small focused teams and interacting with client counterparts.
• Should be flexible to take up design challenges, process improvements and should be able to work collaboratively with various teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred
• Team leader for a 4-person offshore team
• Able to work flexible hours for on and off shore needs
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.