Our Direct Client is looking for Java Cloud Engineer.Position : Java Cloud EngineerLocation : NY City, NY 10014
As a Senior Engineer at Client, you will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients in the Financial Services space. You will design, architect, develop and rollout the solutions using modern technology & ways of working along with your team. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role you will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships.MUST HAVES:
NICE TO HAVES:
- 8+ years of strong software development experience with expertise in Java 8 and above. Experience with Multi-threading, Collections and concurrent API. Knowledge & how to apply latest Java (9) features
- Experience with developing high performance & high scalability enterprise applications using one or more leading cloud platforms across SaaS and PaaS including Amazon AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito etc)
- Experience in Microservices, 12-factor methodology and automated integration testing
- Experience in API management, Swagger
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools and/or traditional build systems (ant, maven, gradle, etc.)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or Nosql) and messaging technologies
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Working experience with common UNIX commands and scripts
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Client facing
- Gel well with distributed teams
- Experience in one or more of front-end development technologies
- those applications to boost performance
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Willingness to travel
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.