We have a Contract opportunity with one of our major clients, located in Sunnyvale, CA
. They are looking for Sr Software Engineer (Big Data Engineer)
for one of their important projects.
Sr Software Engineer (Big Data Engineer)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94043
Duration: 12+ months contract
In-person Interview Required
Client is looking for a Sr Software Engineer with expert level experience in scala, apache spark and Java. You will be part of the team, building one of the largest Big Data Platforms processing Petabytes of data. Your ETL pipelines will deliver value to Business Analytics, Operational Analytics, Text Analytics, Data Services.
- 7-8 years Industry experience of large scale bigdata systems development
- Having experience of Java, Scala and Apache Spark.
- Advanced skills in Databases like MySQL , Postgres, HBase, Cassandra (Nice to have)
- Hadoop, Hive (Nice to have )
- Strong knowledge of OO design paradigms.
- Development experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Good to have:
- Real-time/Batch Ingestion and Processing pipelines built using Apache Spark / Storm.
- Machine Learning & Offstage analytics pipelines built using Apache Spark
- Data platform & Search Systems built using HBase, Solr and ElasticSearch.
- Present solutions to teams and stakeholders and document design decisions
- Interface with DBAs, Security, Storage, and Networking to meet requirements
- Support and Troubleshoot as required during UAT and Production
- Participate in Performance Engineering activities for optimizations
- Experience developing apps at scale on AWS or Azure
- Exposure to AI/ML stacks like MXNet, PyTorch , Keras, Tensor
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.