Role: Manager QA/ Quality Assurance EngineerLocation: Arlington, VADuration: Full TimeStart Date: ASAPPublic Trust Clearance Required------------------------------------------Job Summary:
This person would be responsible for designing test suites and supporting overall application compliance. This individual will be responsible for planning, managing, maintaining, coordinating and executing the test scripts for complex, multi-tier applications.Responsibilities:
- Implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined.
- Work with applications designed / developed with Java and Web Services
- Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures
- Designs, develops, tests, maintains and executes scripts across different test environments for consistency. Ability to execute test cases manually (if needed) based on business requirements.
- To fulfill this role, the individual applies appropriate technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the testing organization.
- Work with requirements teams to define test cases and maintain traceability
- Report defects and escalate issues as needed
- Work closely with software development team to reproduce and debug issues.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability through self directed task management
- Motivated Team player, with very strong analytical, diagnostic and debugging skills
- Good oral communication and writing skills.
Requirements and Experience Guidelines:
- Experience with behavior driven development (BDD), cucumber, gherkin and API testing is required.
- Experience with Section 508 is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with quality assurance
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), WinRunner, Selenium) is desired.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience working in agile / iterative SDLC environments
- Ability to excel in team oriented environment.
- Able to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Adheres to development standards, software development lifecycle processes
- Constantly seeks ways to improve processes for increased agility and quality
- Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.