Our direct client is looking for a Software Developer – Java for full time Direct Hire in Arlington, VA or Minneapolis, MN.JOB TITLE –
Senior Associate. Software DeveloperReports to:
Project ManagerEmployee Status:
What are we looking for in you?
The Senior software developer will be responsible for defining the application architecture, managing the development teams, validating designs, supporting estimations, adhering to project development processes and best practices around agile project management and delivery, implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices, working with clients and stakeholders to understand the requirements and how they will be implemented and managing team members. This will include designing technical solutions, coding solutions, performing unit testing, conducting code reviews and design reviews, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in one part of the system.
Do you have the following?
Nice to haves
- Experience providing technical oversight for a development team with 2 to 6 members
- Designed technical solutions based on the business requirements and the existing architecture of a large and complex system
- Established high, mid and micro level plans and set technical direction
- Worked with the project manager in the estimation effort for projects and work to identify and manage risk
- Conducted hands on development activities using Agile methodology for Java based service oriented large and complex system
- Developed conceptual and technical design including use of Service Oriented Architecture
- Conducted Java application development/coding activities
- Documented technical design as well as other technical documents based on project’s compliance requirements.
- Participated in and encourage interactive discussion during technical design and code reviews
- Mentored junior team members
- Ensured adherence to continuous improvement practices as required meeting quality / time to market imperatives.
- Understanding and experience with patterns and techniques such as Micro services, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Design among others.
- Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Java technologies and SOA
- Experience with supporting federal security requirements for enterprise applications
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multi-task teams.
- Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience successfully delivering a solution using an agile or iterative SDLC
- Ability to work and coordinate with key owners and stakeholders
- Proven leadership skills to independently manage a team of work with 2 to 6 people, during various phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with SQL and data structure design
- Experience with workflow and document management solutions is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps is a plus.
- Experience with API definition tools such as Swagger is a plus
- Experience with front-end development workflows using Git, Node.js/npm, Gulp, and Bower is a plus.
- Experience with BPM workflows is a plus
- Minimum 5 years in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Minimum 3 years design and architecture experience with major Java technologies, such as Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in design, development, & production support for projects using Java/Spring based Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Object Oriented Technologies
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
- Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.