Atilogy’s direct client an umbrella company owning digital media and online properties
is seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join their team for a 6+ Month contract located in Sunnyvale, CA 94043.
Backend Software Engineer
Client's team is looking for Software Engineer(s) with expert level experience in Scala, Spark and Java.
You will be part of the team building worlds one of the largest Big Data Platform(s) that can ingest 100’s of Terabytes of data, that will be consumed for Business Analytics, Operational Analytics, Text Analytics, Data Services.
The builds Big Data Solutions for various client's Business units. You will be working closely with the team to implement and integrate platform services and solutions.
- Build Back end analytical applications using Hadoop ecosystem.
- Build Back end applications using Java, Spark/Scala and Python.
- ETL modules for the AI/ML use cases, developing algorithms & testing.
- Work on performance optimizations on HBase and Solr.
- Work on Performance optimization on Spark Jobs and MapReduce jobs.
- Debug complex production scenarios
- At least 5+ years of experience building and managing complex products/solutions.
- Good problem Solving/analytical skills.
- Experience developing Restful web services in any Java framework.
- Knowledge on Hadoop Eco system (Spark/Scala/Python preferred) & Backend software modules using Scala / Spark & java
- 4+ years of experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Expert level programming in Java.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
- Most importantly be a good team player, willingness to learn and implement Big data technologies.
Design and development of Java, Scala and Spark based back end software modules, performance improvement and testing of these modules.
Scripting using Python and shell scripts for ETL workflow. Design and development of back end big data frameworks that is built on top of Spark with features like Spark as a service, workflow and pipeline management, handling batch and streaming jobs;
Built comprehensive Big Data platform for data science and engineering that can run batch process and machine learning algorithms reliably
Design and development of data ingestion services that can ingest 10s of TB of data everyday
Coding for Big Data applications on clickstream, location and demographic data for behavior analysis using Spark / Scala & Java
Optimized resource requirements including number of executors, cores per executors, memory for Spark streaming and batch jobs
Expert level knowledge and experience in Scala, Java, Distributed Computing, Apache Spark, PySpark, Python, HBase, Kafka, REST based API, Machine Learning.
Experience with Development of AI/ML modules and algorithms for ML use cases.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.