We have a Contract to hire opportunity with one of our major clients, located in Englewood, CO, American Fork, UT and Cheyenne, WY
. They are looking for API Test software Engineer
for one of their important projects.
API Test software Engineer
Location: Englewood, CO 80111, American Fork, UT and Cheyenne, WY
Duration: 6 months (Contract to Hire)
In-person is mandatory Job Description:
A successful API Test Automation Engineer will:
- Building the middleware for our client applications
- Driving a customer centric, highly personalized approach to the evolution of our platform
- Delivering microservices into a Kubernetes based, web scale environment
- Delivering software in a SAFe based agile environment, continuously
- Highly motivated, driven, hardworking and open to learning new things
- Not afraid to fail
- Capable of building proper testing frameworks and tools for an enterprise middleware layer
- Comfortable working in a TDD & CI/CD environment
- Highly competent using tools such as Git, postman, an IDE and a tracking tool such as Jira
- A team player. We have a great group of diverse folks working together in harmony. Big egos and “super heroes” need not apply.
Technologies in our environment:
- Be available to work onsite out of our American Fork, UT, Cheyenne, WY or Englewood, CO offices
- Have a 4 years college degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, master’s degree is preferred or equivalent professional experience
- Have 3+ years of professional enterprise development / testing experience.
Here are some of the key technologies that make up our environment. While we do not expect you to have a detailed understanding of each, the more of these you are familiar with the better.
- Automated testing of applications & Continuous Integration / TDD / BDD, Postman, Newman
- Confluent Stack / Kafka / ELK Stack / Couchbase / Cassandra / PostGreSQL / Elasticsearch
- Cloud Native tools: Kubernetes / Docker / Rancher / Consul / Vault / Salt Stack / Jenkins / Terraform / AWS / Jaeger / gRPC / Istio / Calico / Envoy
- CI / CD & DevOps Culture
- 12 Factor Applications
- Serverless / Function as a service concepts, implementations & patterns
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.