Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Tower Technician
who will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of Company Narrowband – Internet of Things (NB-IoT) network within a geographical region. Tower Technicians will be part of a work crew that will travel to cellular tower sites and perform work at both ground locations (working with electric components) and tower top locations (climbing up to 500 feet).Responsibilities:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Maintain and repair equipment within the NB-IoT network within a given region, including equipment upgrades as the technology grows
- Complete work on towers at heights of up to 500 feet high, while maintaining a focus on safety at all times
- Collaborate with Network Operations and Construction Operation teams
- Install and maintain satellite broadband equipment that serves as the backhaul for NB-IoT tower sites
- Learn from original equipment manufacturers (OEM) contacts
- Assist with build out of Multichannel Video and Data Distribution Service (MVDDS) technology being deployed by company
- This is the first mass deployment of this type of system in the US; the system uses 25 MHz sections of bandwidth in the 12.2 – 12.7 GHz frequency range to transmit signal terrestrially
- 100% travel required
- Willingness to obtain and ability to maintain industry certifications including, but not limited to RF Safety Certificate, OSHA 10 and CPR/First Aid
- Experience working on communication towers up to 500 feet high
- Ability to work at heights for prolonged lengths of time
- Strong safety focus while performing work at heights or on the ground
- Ability to respond in an “on-call” capacity to respond to network outages
- Ability to lift 80 lbs. regularly and up to 125 lbs. as needed
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screen (Drug, Background, Driving)
- Meets the maximum weight requirements of 250 lbs. and maximum 60-inch waist size in order to safely use Personal Protective Equipment such as the required harness
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.