Atrilogy is seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Business Analyst
for a full-time (perm)
position with their direct client in Scottsdale, AZ.
As a Sr. Business Application Analyst for Supply Chain you will be responsible for assistance in the day to day support of the Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Replenishment Planning and Supply Planning modules of Logility. You would review and keep up with day to day change requests, system maintenance and assisting end users with questions and scenario modeling.
About the Job:
What you Need:
- Develop relationships and partnerships with key business stakeholders.
- Support day to day business activities for our supply chain Logility users, including new SKU setup, SAP to Logility mapping maintenance, ad-hoc reporting, etc.
- Investigate and resolve issues experienced by business users.
- Setup audits to ensure smooth data flow across demand planning and inventory planning.
- Keep support documentation up to date, and create new documentation when requried.
- Test system enhancements in Logility and our internal ERP systems (SAP and AS400) across the business for the global user base.
- Perform ongoing training with end users to keep their Logility knowledge and skill set up to date.
- Support our IT partners to build out new technologies required by the business.
- Act as project coordinator helping to prioritize competing business needs.
- Assist Sr. Analysts and Managers with ad-hoc data requests, system enhancement functions, and documentation.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience is required.
- Experience with Logility is a plus, but not required.
- Basic understanding of how ERP and APS systems function; experience with SAP is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL query writing, Oracle or MS SQL preferred.
- Strong Excel skills, including advanced formula writing and marco writing.
- Understanding of object oriented programming in a common programming language (Python, .Net, Angular).
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and a willingness to learn on the job.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.