Title: Sr. Java API Developer
Duration: 6+ Months - Renewable contract
Location: Durham, NC
Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Sr. Java API Developer in Durham, NC. is looking for a passionate API Development Sr. Software Engineer to build and support world-class products for its highly business critical Planning and Advice Services organization. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, passionate and self-driven. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. Atrilogy Solutions Group is willing to sponsor qualified H-1B Visa candidate. No C2C is allowed on this role. W2 candidates only.
As a senior engineer on the team, your primary role will be building, testing and engineering REST API’s on our Planning & Advice Platform. You are expected to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our platform to be able to lead and contribute to strategic roadmaps and initiatives related to the enhancement, maintenance, and support of the platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / WebServices (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of database development experience.
- Working knowledge of java batch development
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Make significant contributions to our technology platform
- Design patterns, UML
- Test Driven Development, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- IDE’s Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle environment.
- Leadership: Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Scrum Developer certification is a plus
- Understanding of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure) will be a plus
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.