Title: Java/AWS Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months - Renewable contract
Location: Durham, NC
Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Java/AWS Engineer in Durham, NC. Skills and Knowledge:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. Atrilogy Solutions Group is willing to sponsor qualified H-1B Visa candidate. No C2C is allowed on this role. W2 candidates only.
- Good understanding on Cloud applications architecture and micro services model development including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experienced with using Cloud Orchestration/Workflow Automation and building distributed scalable applications
- Experienced with building framework for modern transactional and data processing applications
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment while meeting deliverables.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications, must be able to actively engage other team members
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore model
- Basic understanding of Global securities processing and settlement industry standards
Education and Experience:
- Experience or exposure to a number of the following concepts and technologies is desired:
- Application development using Java EE, Spring framework
- Relational databases PostGreSQL, AuroraDB or DynamoDB
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud preferred
- Experience working with native AWS technologies such as Lambda, RDS, SWF, SNS, ElastiCache,
- Experience using Docker containers and PaaS (such as CloudFoundary, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher) highly desired
- Understanding of and experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
- Event driven transaction processing using EAI and messaging patterns using technologies such as WSO2, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Tomcat etc.
- Business Process Management and workflow system such as Activiti or SWF
- Business Rules management system such as IBM ODM or Drools etc.
- Security integration using oAuth and LDAP
- Experience with Domain Driven Design methodology and Event Storming techniques
- Knowledge of UML modelling tools such as Rational Software Architect (RSA) and hexagonal domain modelling representation
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 8+ years total Java EE development experience
- 2+ years of development experience using Cloud technology
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.