Title: Sr. App Support Java Developer
Duration: 6+ Months - Renewable contract
Location: Durham, NC
Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Sr. App Support Java Developer in Durham, NC. We are looking for highly skilled and analytical Software Engineer to come in and work on an emerging technology product within out WI organization. This candidate will specifically be working on cutting edge Student Loan software that is a major focus for our team. This person must be highly Agile and have the ability to impact the development on multiple fronts. Our client needs a candidate strong in App Support - Support Java , REST, Oracle, Angular, AWS ( in this order), Good java, REST and Database experience. OK on Angular and AWS. We are working on Emerging products, have installs every month and some times more frequently.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. Atrilogy Solutions Group is willing to sponsor qualified H-1B Visa candidate. No C2C is allowed on this role. W2 candidates only.
Daily duties will include:
- Support team will monitor, stabilize the applications.
- Analysis of the issues, isolating the issue, identifying the component
- Fixing the component, unit testing.
- Releasing the component to production.
- Will be part of a support scrum team
Must Have Experience:
- Leading the definition of detailed solution design
- Ready to do Development and Support
- Building and supporting development environment while adopting industry best practices and tools
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts for applications leveraging new concepts and technologies
- Leading coordination and delivery of technical components across internal/external technical teams.
- Working closely with business partners and management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Participating in development of long-range planning for new projects and facilities.
- High energy to work in Emerging Product space
- Quick Comprehension to understand new business
- Deliver the quality code
- 6-8 Years of professional Jave EE Development experience using Spring and specifically Spring Boot
- 1-2 Years Angular 2/4 development experience. Must have hands on from scratch Angular development. (Candidates with Angular.JS will NOT be a fit)
- 2 Years of Cloud experience within AWS such as S3, EC2, and Lambda
- 4 Years of experience with WebServices development and experience developing MicroServices
- Strong Agile knowledge is required.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.