Atrilogy is seeking a Salesforce Administrator
for a contract-to-hire
opportunity with their direct client in the downtown Los Angeles area
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible to ensure that our Salesforce.com ecosystem is effective in meeting the business needs within the division. The position will provide both strategic as well as day to day oversight over the configuration and management of the Salesforce instance, best practice recommendations, implementation of various bi-directional integrations and advanced workflows etc. This position will work closely with business management and stakeholders, business analysts and users within a fast growing environment to ensure the enterprise solution is built for scale and delivery of key insights.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a SalesForce.com Administrator
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) preferred
- Solid understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Demonstrated ability to configure objects, fields, formulas, emails, triggers, workflows reports including dashboard and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
- Excellent project management skills with experience in Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of SQL, APEX classes and triggers, APIs is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.