Our direct client in New York City is looking to hire a Senior Sales Director to join their growing team.
The Senior Enterprise Sales Director works with some of our largest and most strategic National corporate clients selling diverse advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals.
The Senior Enterprise Sales Director role offers significant career growth opportunities within Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for someone to be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
- Impact Enterprise business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- Work across a territory of strategic accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for advertising solutions
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- Identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales to fund new campaigns
- Collaborate with Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
- 8+ years’ experience in National and Enterprise Sales
- Working experience in Digital Advertising sales.
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $150,000+ deals
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to large size groups
- Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on revenue and client set!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Thidah Uch| TUch@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 535-2116 | Mobile: 562-453-7722
23052-H Alicia Pkwy
Mission Viejo, CA 92692