Our direct client is looking for an Manager - Outsourced IT Infrastructure Operations
; for a full time, direct hire role in the Los Angeles, CA area.
Location: Commerce, CA 90040
Onsite Role Monday – Friday
Salary plus Bonus
Light travel as needed – in the USA
- Hands on Technical experience and understanding of IT Infrastructure Operations
- Has manager Outsourced IT teams and offshore teams
- Client runs a lean IT environment
- No direct reports
- IT Infrastructure and Operations experience
The Manager – Outsourced Infrastructure Operations will work closely with the IT managed service provider (MSP), to ensure that Infrastructure, Service Desk and Technology Operations uptime, service levels, standards, practices, processes, and procedures are clearly defined and upheld across Information Technology throughout the entire company. The position will work closely with vendors in the architecting, design, acquisition, continuous improvement and implementation of best of breed technologies and services. It will also ensure that existing tech ops components are working as designed in order to provide seamless technology services to Stores, Distribution Centers and the Store Support Center to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Focus on delivery of quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Work with the internal IT team and effectively communicate with IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) to maintain service levels as well as identify opportunities for greater efficiencies through process improvement, systems integration as well as assisting in implementation of these solutions.
- Actively manage the MSP by enforcing SLAs via dashboards and metrics and designing new measures of performance where necessary.
- Develop, document, and work with the IT managed service provider to communicate, and enforce technology standards, best practices and governance.
- Liaise with system administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Keep current with technology and direct research on potential hardware/software solutions
- Manage financial contracts and licensing proactively. Ensure invoices are processed timely.
- Assist in formulating budgets for both Capital and Operational projects. Act as internal project manager to drive progress and track expenses against budgets.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Evaluate changing technology landscape and work with MSP to plan for capacity and scalability of infrastructure to support new projects.
- Manage on-site Data Center and all components
Track performance of the following components:
- Voice & Data
- Service Desk (multiple areas)
- Operating Systems
- End User Computing components
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems, and/or 7-10 years equivalent work experience
- Hands on experience managing technology infrastructure operations
- Experience managing a Service Desk. Knowledge of ITSM preferred.
- Hands on experience managing an MSP in an outsourced/offshore environment (preferably India) is required
The following credentials are desirable:
- PMP or other project management training and/or certification
- Any Certification in CompTIA Network+, MCSA, MCSE, MTA
- Experience with Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto or similar Firewall technologies
- Experience with SD-WAN setup and/or MPLS
- Experience with managing and administering Data Center Operations
- Experience with Nutanix
- Extensive experience working with managed service providers.
- Extensive experience developing and managing comprehensive project plans.
- Working knowledge of Data center and disaster recovery.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Customer-service focused.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong project management skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.