Our direct client in Anaheim, CA
is looking to hire
a Database Developer/Administrator
with design, development and administrative support skills and experience who applies database technologies to solve business problems.
You will be working with developers and other IT and business teams to develop database solutions, support applications and projects. In this role, you will be responsible for Database development and administration; design, development and performance.
The Sr. Database Developer/Administrator will develop and support new database systems for core applications providing critical data for decisions real-time in client systems; work with various business departments in defining information requirements and develop databases supporting BI reports/dashboards that enables meaningful and comprehensive forecasts and other critical operational business needs.
- 6+ years of database design, development, and support experience.
- 5+ years of working experience on Microsoft SQL database and related technologies Knowledge of major enterprise database programs, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle is required; professional certifications such as Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDA). SQL Server, as well as Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Suite of reporting services).
- 3+ years of relational database design experience usage Microsoft SQL. Advanced knowledge and experience in relational database concepts and basic SQL algorithms.
- 3+ years advanced knowledge of SQL and coding techniques to code stored procedures and triggers.
- Familiarity with BI/reporting tools, SQL, Cognos, Tableau, Salesforce preferred; (SQL, Cognos, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, VBA, Powershell,etc.).
- Knowledge of architecture in Cloud Platforms; design high performance processes for handling of data to/from the Data repositories to Applications (AWS or Azure cloud platform).
- Professional skills: Problem solving, SQL programming, Systems Analysis and Design, Program Analysis and Design; Database tuning and management.
- Advanced understanding of database performance and constraint concepts such as indexes, primary keys, and reading query execution plan.
- Experienced in designing and developing databases that support high data utilization, comprehensive analytical functions, concurrent users, with superb system performance
- Advanced knowledge of database design to produce physical and logical data models
- Experience with varied forms of data design, such as online transaction processing, online analytical processing, data warehousing, operational data stores, and decision support systems
- Experience in working with large/medium size applications.
- Very strong understanding of: Indexes and keys (Primary, foreign, constraints, clustered, simple, pros / cons), views, stored procedures, functions, security, transactions, normalization / de-normalization, bulk operations, SSIS, triggers, temp tables
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle processes. Experience working in Agile Method development required.
- Experience in VLDB and in multiple environments preferred.
- Ability to analyze and recommend new technologies and streamline existing and new applications.
- Ability to take immediate ownership of unanticipated scenarios and quickly develop ad hoc solutions when necessary. Analytical thinking and adept at problem solving.
- Design, develop, and test T-SQL programs (queries, stored procedures, ETL packages) at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git, Jira, and TFS in a team environment.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues; thorough and broad analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing databases interfacing with web services and Salesforce. Knowledge of NET/C# and web application development a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus.
- Experience in working in financial services and sales operational data is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.