Atrilogy Solutions Group is searching for a Security Analyst III
focusing on Risk Assessment, Firewalls
and experienced with maintaining and establishing audits, policies and procedures
. This is a Full-Time
position located in Cypress, CA. Professional Certifications such as GIAC, GISP GSP or CISSP highly desired.
The Information Security Analyst III leverages experience in information systems and security to assist with the development of policies and governance that adapt to changing threats over the long term. The Information Security Analyst III assists with Information Security Engineering in the development of architectures, solutions and standards. In addition, the Information Security Analyst III works with other teams to promote secure designs and practices across the company that mitigate risks and meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain self-audits, policies and procedures to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with applicable laws and regulations through adherence to internal controls.
- Actively review the security landscape and develop/review security policies and procedures to address new regulation, threats or best practices
- Understand and review existing self-audits, recommend new self-audits based on new applications, services, threats, regulation or best practices
- Plan and manage the development of end user security training and awareness program
- Ability to understand security threats and their risk to the organization.
- Recommend periodic security assessments, vulnerability and pen tests.
- Assist in the analysis of security assessment results and development of management summary.
- Assist IT groups in their understanding of the security assessment results and the remediation steps for low-medium complexity issues.
- Lead the tracking of any remediation required due to security assessments / tests.
– Ability to guide the organization in the development of the Security Program Roadmap.
- Contribute to the development of the Security Program Roadmap.
- Architects and implements security technologies.
- Seek, suggest and recommend new ideas for continuous improvements in work processes and results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in an Information Security role to include experience in assessing and recommending internal application and infrastructure controls required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Professional security management certification, such as a ISC(2) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), SANS GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP), GIAC-Security Expert (GSE), or GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender ( GCED ) highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience with common information security management frameworks and best practices, specifically the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) frameworks and Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Security Controls required
- Knowledge and experience with security infrastructures (e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Web Content Filters, Proxies, DLP, SIEM, Log aggregation correlation technologies) required.
- General understanding to technical infrastructure (Active Directory, Applications, various Operating Systems, etc)
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Expected to partner, collaborate, and mentor effectively with other teams on an ongoing basis
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills - the ability to translate complex business and technical requirements into effective solutions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in an enterprise business environment. Ability to manage/track completion of projects and remediation tasks.
- Outstanding technical documentation skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.