Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire
a highly skilled .Net Web Developer
to join our team in Atlanta, GA
As a .Net Web Developer you will be responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting moderately complex applications, programs, websites, databases, and systems.
You will be working as part of their development team and will collaborate with Architects, Database Developers, Integration Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, and fellow .Net Developers. The client will help you to attain your goals with training, mentoring, and by giving you a chance to stretch and grow as a developer.
- Conducts a full range of programming tasks including program design, development, debugging, estimating, unit testing, and documentation for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Gathers and interprets system requirements and develops detailed system specifications.
- Formulates and documents design alternatives and recommendations.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the job.
- Management reserves the right to revise the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed, should circumstances change (i.e., changes in personnel, workload, or technological developments).
- Designs, implements, and executes test plans. Prepares systems test data and prepares program documentation.
- Reviews application modules and checks compliance with application architecture standards.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of applications, systems, databases, or websites
- Provides application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Conducts analysis to determine and plan for new programs, system integrations, or system upgrades.
- Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new vendor software solutions and packages.
- May provide training and technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in custom web application development
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web /systems/database development to equal four years
- Experience with version control and release management tools such as TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps and Git
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, responsive web design, asynchronous request handling, promises and observables, and AJAX
- Experience using SQL server, TSQL, and Entity Framework Core
- Lives in Visual Studio, works with ASP.Net Core, C#, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Web Development experience with various technologies including: HTML5; CSS3; and server-side CSS pre-processing, such as LESS/SASS
- Working knowledge of IIS, HTTP, WebAPI, JSON, RESTful and SOAP web services, OData, OAuth, and Open API/Swagger
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices; an advocate of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct code
- Understands the underlying systems on which web applications are developed
- Ability to multi-task across several complex tasks and prioritize as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure Application Insights
- Azure PaaS development including skills like Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Event Grid, and Service Bus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.