Atrilogy’s direct client is searching for a Python Developer
to join their team in Los Angeles, CA
for a 12+ month contract
This person will be responsible for building systems and infrastructures that collect and process data according to the client's needs and business goals.Required Qualifications (Professional Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical area
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Must have working experience in Python
- Experience in Apache Spark or another type of Big Data technology (ex. Hadoop)
- Ideally, looking for someone with expert knowledge in all components of SQL Server (Database Engine, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and MDS
- Experience of designing and developing SQL databases (SQL Server 2014, 2016 & 2017)
- Strong experience of creating and managing all SQL Server database objects (tables, views, indices, stored procedures, UDFs, triggers, etc.
- Create, manage, and monitor all ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tasks using SSIS and other tools as required.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to data quality
- Database performance tuning using the tolls available within SQL Server
- Experience of Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and other Azure service
- Some knowledge of C# and .Net development and Powershell
- Must be able to prioritize workload and manage complex requirements from diverse stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels of employees
- Ability to work independently to accomplish work objectives, as well as in a team environment
- MCTS SQL Server Certification preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.