Atrilogy Solutions Group is searching for a talented and passionate Systems Architect
with a strong background with Evaluating, planning, designing and testing Office 365
. This position will sit 100% onsite in Phoenix, AZ
. This is a Full Time Direct Hire
with our client.
Under limited supervision, evaluate, plan, design, test and coordinate secure enterprise enablement of Office 365 digital services.
- Working with business units and business analysts, identify use case opportunities for introduction of the Office 365 offerings and architect the appropriate implementation to align with those requirements
- Evaluate new Office 365 offerings and identify usefulness, appropriateness and governance requirements for securely enabling the Company as a digital service while protecting both company intellectual property and individual privacy rights
- Understand the Microsoft’s roadmap for the Office 365 suite and evaluate the impact to the organization and any adjustments required for governance, recommendations, and enablement
- Document existing and future state architecture and enterprise configuration requirements
- Working with the Identity and Messaging Architect, design and monitor appropriate usage of Office 365 Groups for distribution lists, Teams usage, and authorization security practices
- Working with the Platform and Mobility Architect, design, test and monitor integrations and version of Windows, MDM tools, and browser capabilities to achieve a secure, maximum utilization of the Office 365 offerings on all platforms
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems following identified policies and procedures
- Perform project management duties with minimal supervision
- Exercise judgment within loosely defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining results
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Microsoft to maintain an understanding of the Office 365 product roadmap and evolution
- Act as a positive coach/mentor for less experienced staff
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree and eight (8) years of progressive experience in application development, integration and support, including five (5) years of experience with relevant technologies
- Expert with the overall Microsoft 365 ecosystem, its usage, and best practices
- Able to write technical concepts in a non-technical way for consumption by users of the Office 365 platform
- Able to teach and articulately distinguish appropriate usage for the overlapping collaboration tools: SharePoint, Team, OneDrive, Outlook, Stream, Yammer
- Proficient understanding of how the Office 365 environment integrates with and relies on Intune, Windows and Edge for the delivery of its services
- Three (3) years of experience supporting collaboration products on mobile and/or desktop devices
- Three (3) years of experience with Power Shell scripts and knowledge of other scripting languages
- Experience as a consultant for Microsoft technologies
- Experience managing licensing of Microsoft products
- Experience creating management reports to monitor usage of collaboration platforms
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.