Our client is seeking a Project Manager for a 6+ month contract located in the Brea, CA area. At this time local candidates are preferred as client does require a FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW. Only candidates who are willing to travel in for a face to face can be considered if you are not local.
Looking for a PM that can bring a structured approach to project management, PMP or CSM is preferable. Candidate will be managing software maintenance related projects on a number of applications (some 3rd
party, some highly customized and or written in house) that are integrated with their main business platform. Looking for 5 years of Project Management experience with demonstrated experience in managing to a schedule and budget and communicating on the status or pain points of said schedule. Client is very focused on communication skills, someone who can work with a team of up to 10 and help motivate and mentor communication between the team.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following characteristics:
Beneficial Experience (not required):
- Thorough working knowledge of waterfall, iterative and agile project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge and skills in project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Knowledge of Critical Path Method and project network logic diagrams
- Strong knowledge and skills in scope, risk, issue and change management
- Proven ability to manage project budgets
- Deep enough technical knowledge to validate estimates and organize technical activities to appropriate roles
- Experience in managing maintenance workflow
- Able to manage and set expectations through constructive negotiations with business sponsors
- Able to build and motivate teams through influencing and empowering others
- Capable of coaching and conflict management
- Able to manage multiple environments and projects simultaneously with a combined annual budget over $2M
- Independently motivated and able to work through periods of ambiguity and change with a solid sense of perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced meeting management skills
- Able to communicate professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Able to adhere to a regular work schedule
- Highly developed skills for managing work and meeting all deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Expertise in products used by client Project Managers:
- HP PPM
- Microsoft Project
- HP ALM/Quality Center
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.