Our client is looking for an IBM Rational Tools Consultant
for a multiyear contract in Atlanta GA area.
This is Onsite in Peachtree City, Georgia (30 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta).
IBM RTC Tools & Process Engineer
You will be working for a large, global manufacturer, a Fortune 1000 company!
- Multi-Year contract. 2-4-year CONTRACT Opportunity!
- Client will hire from a phone interview
- Must be able to work Onsite. There is No remote!
- Will consider a 4-day work week
- All inclusive rates only
Designs and formulates client solutions using the existing portfolio of Practice offerings, developing new solution sets and/or integrating third party products and offerings.
- Proficient in the IBM RTC processes and internals to support issues/defects management, SCM, and change controls processes through the tools set
- Proficient with the IBM Jazz/RTC environment
- Experience in IBM RTC internals, customization, and administration
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases
(Client will consider someone less experienced, if they show the right aptitude and will be able to learn/grow into this role:
- Proficient with Python, GOLANG, Gradle, Maven and build scripting design and development
- Experience with Android, GIT and Gerrit
- Experience in IBM Doors Next Generation environment
- Working knowledge of JIRA, other ticketing systems
- Embedded software development experience in a relevant product design
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience in designing Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
- Working knowledge of IDE’s including Eclipse
- IBM RTC Tools & Process
- Will be working on processes and ticketing source-code in RTC
- Working with Global clients on processes on RTC functionality
- Supporting new tools and eventually replacing IBM tools
- Software Configuration Management. Primarily focused on IBM Rational tools including Rational Team Concert.
- Customer and clients (internal and external) USA, Europe and Asia
- Help the Customer/Client process using RTC functionality
- Had past experience Implemented or manage the RTC
- Experience with plug in for RTC
Nice to have Past experience with other ALM tools. i.e.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.