A prestige client of Atrilogy in Phoenix, Arizona is seeking to hire a Vice President of Product who will be instrumental in creating the vision and development for the companies Electronic Health Records (EHR) Product. This role will be based out of their growing office in Phoenix, AZ.
The VP Of Product Management will be a key member of the executive management team. . The VP of Product will work collaboratively with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to come up with a detailed roadmap for the future of their product. The VP of Product will also work with world-class clinicians and engineers and members of cross-functional teams to develop the companies interoperability vision and execute on that vision. Specifically, the VP of Product will:
- Define and prioritize product initiatives along the product roadmap
- Work with product management and engineering to execute efficient implementation
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to gain input on product requirements and early stage customer needs
- Communicate and evangelize the product value proposition and roadmap to external and internal stakeholders
- Foster close collaboration between the product organization and other parts of the company
- Define and implement a product culture that thrives on rapid iteration, tangible innovation, and delivering high quality results
- Establish processes and best practices to improve product definition and implementation
- Become the key evangelist of the company’s products and participate in trade shows, conferences, in-depth research and analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management leadership role.
- Established relationships or be willing to establish them with key healthcare organizations like National Council for prescription drug programs (NCPDP), American Medical Association (AMA), and Center for Medical and Medicare Services (CMS).
- Prior experience with an EMR or other healthcare related software.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications.
- Strong communication abilities, both in an internal as well as client-facing and public environment.
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics.
- A true team-player who has the interests of the company at heart and will be focused on nurturing the future of the company and the product.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.