Our client is seeking to hire a C/C++ Software Engineer for a direct hire role at their location in Houston, TX
- In-Person Interview Required
- Onsite role Monday-Friday
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Location: Houston, TX
- No Sponsorship Available
- Bachelors degree,
- Min 3-5 years programming experience, C/C++ and/or VB.net,
- Full SDLC experience, SDK and API, Visual Studio and TFS.
You will be working for a large company, Developing video management and access control software applications for innovative security/video products!
Under general supervision, apply theories and principles of computer science, engineering, and technologies to create, test, and evaluate software applications and systems. Based upon analysis of requirements and technical direction, apply a systematic approach to create the design characteristics of components. Implement, test, and debug software to conform to requirements and design.SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing software in a professional or commercial environment, preferably in an agile scrum organization.
- Experience participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements, design, coding, and testing.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and/or VB.NET programming languages in a Windows environment.
- Experience developing Software Development Kits (SDKs) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Solid experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
Experience integrating with third party software and hardware (PLUS SKILL)
Knowledge of Test Automation is desirable.Software Development Activities:
Software Support Activities:
- Analyze requirements and decompose high-level requirements into low-level and implementation requirements based upon understanding of business applications and engineering principles.
- Perform design, code, and test of software solutions and algorithms for video technologies and access control applications based upon requirements and direction from more senior technical staff.
- Employ software engineering methods and practices to create artifacts and documentation for the implementation and support of software products to convey an engineered solution to other developers and engineers.
Documentation, Collaboration, Coordination and Training:
- Maintain deployed software modules to ensure software system workflows are optimal.
- Provide necessary development support to resolve bugs and issues.
- Work with Quality Assurance, Technical Support, and other developers to resolve bugs and issues.
- Independently resolve customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Support the creation of documentation, which may include user manuals, help documentation, tool tips, and training material.
- Work with technical staff to learn and understand problems with software.
- Make suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements.
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.