Atrilogy Solutions Group’s Direct Client is looking for a Data Engineer's in Phoenix, Arizona, on a Contract to Hire OR Full TIME.Data Engineer
GC / Citizens GREAT COMPANY !!! GREAT CULTURE !!! GREAT COMPENSATION !!! Job Description:
Data Engineers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Data Engineers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
• Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• 6 or more years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within Business Intelligence, ETL, and/or Data Engineering
• 6+ years experience developing, deploying and supporting high-quality, fault-tolerant data pipelines (leveraging distributed, data movement technologies and approaches, including but not limited to ETL and streaming ingestion and processing)
• 2+ years experience with Hadoop Ecosystem
• 3+ years experience in a software engineer role, leveraging Java, Python
, Scala or C++
• 4+ years advanced distributed schema and SQL development skills including partitioning for performance of ingestion and consumption patterns
• 4+ years experience with distributed NoSQL databases and event brokers (Apache Cassandra, Kafka, Graph databases, Document Store databases)
• 2+ years experience with cloud-based data offerings (Amazon AWS
, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure)
• 3+ years experience with ETL Tools (Informatica, DataStage)
• Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
• Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
• Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
• Resolves complex technical design issues.
• Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
• Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
• Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)