Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Service Management Specialist who will develop and lead efforts to build a comprehensive service management approach- improving our client’s customer service experience when adopting and using IAM services.
The IAM Service Management Specialist is responsible for working with the InfoSec Service Management lead in defining an overall service management framework and working with various IAM service owners in the application of framework related to IAM services.
Position: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Service Management Specialist
Position Rank: Assistant Director
Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Target Salary: Depending on experience
Position Availability: Immediate
Assist the IAM team to define and implement an end-to-end service management framework and process to enhance the delivery of IAM services to the rest of the business. This will include creating a structure for all IAM services including publication, intake, metrics, customer feedback, reporting, and lifecycle management. The successful candidate will coordinate the development of a formalized service framework, and work with service owners to define, document, and socialize our services and the value provided to internal and external customers of the organization.
Skills / attributes:
- Position the IAM organization to embrace and support emerging customer service driven needs.
- Collaborate with IAM teams to review existing processes, capture operational challenges, and develop business requirements for improvement.
- Contribute to short term and long-term strategic road maps for IAM service management and ensure goals and initiatives are aligned with the IAM mission, vision and objectives.
- Oversee, develop and manage IAM service management processes to ensure that all services/products are delivered according to agreed upon targets.
- Develop and implement framework and process for service relationship management and customer feedback mechanisms.
- Monitor and report on service/operational levels and perform regular customer/service provider reviews.
- Measure and determine ways to improve customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Lead, develop, and implement enterprise service management best practices.
- Translate business needs to service offering requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed on multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, consultative, and people management skills.
- Ability to effectively work with customers and management personnel on all levels, business areas and across cultures.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 10+ years of practical experience in the field of IT, with 5+ years of experience in Service Management.
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes, particularly Request, Problem, Incident and Change Management, how they interrelate, and how they can be adopted successfully.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Experience establishing pragmatic customer service management frameworks in new environments.
- Familiarity building out dashboards and/or metrics.
- ITIL Foundation certification or equivalent.
- General knowledge of identity and access management concepts and services.
- Experience with capturing and developing business requirements and translating into IT specifications.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.