Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Sr. Salesforce Developer
to join their team in Phoenix, AZ
on a direct hire, full-time
basis. This candidate will have the opportunity to work with technologies like Java and .NET that integrate with Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred; Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 7+ years of software development experience with at least 3+ in Salesforce.com
- Strong working knowledge on development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, Apex and Visualforce
- Experience with Lightning Components and Salesforce architecture
- Integration/data migration troubleshooting experience required
- Web application development experience, including solid experience with Java or PERL a strong plus
- Ability to design functional solutions using standard Salesforce development methodologies
- Experience with Agile development practice is a plus
- Understanding of financial services industry is a plus
- Salesforce Developer Certifications
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.