**** Looking to make a change / career move where you are valued and appreciated? Opportunities to grow within a Fortune 1000 company and work with a team that has an amazing culture? An environment with flexibility, competitive compensation, benefits and growth! You may never want to leave! ****
Atrilogy Solution Group's direct client in Cypress, CA
is searching for a Software QA Manager
to join their team on a full-time, direct hire
- Onsite Role Monday – Friday
- In-Person Interview Required
- No relocation, local preferred
- Work Location: Cypress, CA
Experience with: ERP testing – i.e. (SAP, Oracle, EBS, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX, Great Plains or any other ERP systems)
This will be building a New Team; This QA Manager role will start out hands-on including actual testing – not just manage but actually do the testing. Be part of the process, prove the process and build the relationship with the managers and then add resources to the team, as time goes on.
ERP is highly preferred, if not then maybe legacy ERP apps, or Software and Infrastructure, Networking, Citrus, Citrix – the client is looking for someone to help the Infrastructure team improve their quality process – bring in QA methodologies to support their implementations.
All the Legacy ERP Applications - this role will be supporting will revolve around one of the four ERP systems. Example: Dynamics AX, Enteo, in-house legacy, Estel
This person will be hands on testing as a primary tester on projects as well as testing side by side and leading Quality and Controls Engineers.
The Quality and Controls Manager develops and implements a controlled process to ensure that all systems and software releases. The position is expected to work closely with the management within the company to ensure continuous improvement of the quality of systems, software releases and IT controls.
Work closely with the Sr. Manager, Quality and Controls and other key business sponsors, the Quality and Controls Manager will be responsible for interacting with the business to gain an understanding of changing and evolving business needs to facilitate the development of software solutions in all functional areas, as well as managing upgrades and staying current on all software. This will include ensuring that enhancements and/or projects are properly estimated, meet business and technical requirements, and are within the planned budget.
QA (Quality Assurance) Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field required
- 5+ years of experience leading or managing test or QA teams in a large enterprise environment required
- Hands on testing, Test management and/or Software Quality Assurance required
- Experience in application analysis, design, testing and deployment, in support of an ERP solution
- Strong Information Technology knowledge and expertise
- Strong understanding of ERP systems
- 4+ years testing in a MS SQL server environment with the ability to write complex queries to validate testing results preferred
- 3+ years of experience with automation and performance testing methodologies and strategies leading and supporting Quality Assurance automation testing efforts preferred
- Strong understanding of the business & data flows for Sales, Warehouse, Procurement, and Finance, within an Enterprise environment.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to lead initiatives with cross-functional teams &
- stakeholders throughout the organization
- Must be able to “speak the language” of the business and assess needs at a fundamental level
- Strong time management & project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Adaptable to new technologies and have the business acumen to evaluate and assess new applications and processes and contribute to the long-term improvement of business systems within the organization
- Experience developing test strategies, managing implementations and conversions/migrations, and/or providing support for ERP solutions
- Experience developing testing and full product lifecycle strategies in a high-growth environment
- Broad experience utilizing varying project methodologies and SDLC management
- A demonstrated record of partnership with teams across the organization and influence to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
- Experience managing geographically-dispersed teams, with ability to hire, lead, develop and retain top talent
- Prior work experience testing in a software technology environment preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills; must have the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Develop, improve and maintain testing methodologies for projects across the company portfolio
- Responsible for all systems and software Quality Assurance testing activities for new, upgrade, enhancement and bug fix releases.
- As a primary testing resource execute and perform hand on testing
- Champion issue tracking best practices and company policies
- Mentor and ensure Change Management best practices and policies
- Develop test plans, create and manage test cycle schedules within the project plan and report status/progress of testing and issue resolution.
- Analyze quality and testing results, including non-conformance reports, production test results, and other data sources for the identification of negative quality trends.
- Successfully identify & convey possible risks during course of projects.
- Collaborate with project teams on best practices for development and testing flow (Waterfall, Iterative and Agile).
- Promote and ensure optimal use of automation technologies and processes to reduce testing efforts
- Develop staff to achieve service excellence in Quality Assurance personnel, and assist in training personnel in matters relating to product quality, procedures and testing standards.
- Work with management, internal and external audit to continuously improve and monitor IT control environment.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Quality Control Engineers and Business Analysts. Model and coach on expected behaviors that are consistent with the company Operating Norms.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.