Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a .NET/Azure Solution Designer who will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools to help our client deliver exceptional quality service, win in the marketplace, and support company growth and profitability.
Position: .NET / Azure Solution Designer - Tech Lead
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Position Type: Direct Hire / Full Time
Remote Work: N/A
Target Salary: $135,000 - $140,000
Position Availability: Immediate
Strong design and development experience on enterprise software applications for both on prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop applications that can be hosted both on prem and Azure cloud
- Design and develop enterprise grade secure applications that scale across various regions around the world
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
- Lead or Mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and establish best practices
- Provide market leadership through technology
- Keep management up to date with the progress
- Work under Agile design, development framework
Nice to have
- 10 + years of C#, Web API, .NET
- Proven experience in designing highly secured web applications on Azure cloud and on premises
- Relational and Document style databases such as SQL Server, Cosmos DB
- Micro Services architecture
- 10+ years of Visual Studio and TFS.
- Web services
- RESTful service experience
- Service Bus and Message Queues
- Modular programming in JS, Angular, Bacbone.js, React and underscore templates
- HTML5, CSS
- QUnits and XUnits (or other Unit Testing frameworks in both JS and C#)
- Serialization, HTTP, JSON, windows authentication, attribute programming
- Expertise in designing secure applications on public clouds
- Expertise in designing cross browser apps
- Mobile friendly application development
- Experience in office web app server will be added plus
- Key Azure Skills:
- Web Apps, Service Fabric, Cosmos DB
- Key Valult, Blob, Data Lake Store, OMS, Azure Active Directory
- Exposure to Linux, Tomcat, Java, and Hadoop will be a HUGE PLUS
- Data Lake Analytics (U-SQL), AAS, SQL Server, Power BI
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.