Our Direct client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Engineer
in Cypress CA or Schaumburg IL location.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, ERP Delivery, you will be an integral member of the client’s technical AX ERP team and will be tasked with developing scalable technical solutions for their Microsoft AX ERP implementations across their division and family of companies. The individual is responsible for the technical design, development, implementation, testing, and operational / maintenance of new and existing programs in their Microsoft AX ERP environment. Competitive salary and solid benefits. Please forward your resume in word format. Not open to C2C as this is a direct hire salaried role.
The Microsoft Dynamics Engineer will be required to work on task management and planning by breaking down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion. In addition, you will ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation. This role will be required to mentor other developers on AX best practices.REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS 4+ years of Dynamics AX project experience working as a Sr. Developer for at least one global/complex (multiple ISV solutions / work streams) deployment require
- 4+ year with AIF, BOF, TFS and SSRS required
- 3+ years as a senior X++ developer working with large-scale application development required
- 3+ years working with an object oriented development language (e.g. X++, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET framework) required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Development / Installation Experience required, (AX 2012 preferred)
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts .Net framework, UML, XML, SharePoint, BizTalk
- Experience with Dynamics AX Trace Parser.
- Experience with the diagnosis of X++ code tracing with performance analysis outcomes and recommendations.
- Knowledge of T&L, SCM, General Ledger, and Projects including PSA
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL (Query Language)
- Experience work with ISV solutions such as BottomLine, eBanking, CCH, Avalara preferred
- Have experience in estimating development effort
- Current certifications in Dynamics AX Development Introduction and MorphX Solutions Development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
- Application Development - Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
- Unit Testing and Validation - Ensures developed code meets the technical and functional specifications.
- Provide Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate client standards.
- Mentor development team on Microsoft Dynamics AX technology (i.e., X++, MorphX , Dynamics AX 2012, AIF, C#, .NET framework, Web Forms/Win Forms, WCF, Web Services, SOA and OOD/OOP, SQL Server) and integration tools as required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.