Our direct client is seeking to hire a Senior QA Automation Engineer for their HQ in Atlanta (Midtown), Georgia.
Selenium and mobile testing is 100% required; must be able to set up Selenium
** Must live in Atlanta or have a reason to move to Atlanta (Client will not pay for relo expenses or onsite interviews)
|Are you ready to take your strong QA Automation experience to the next level? Do you want to help build technical solutions that help make the world a better place? As a Senior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer and deliver innovative transit solutions using today’s best technology.
Senior Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our mobility product team in midtown Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have a mixed background of both manual and automation testing and bring a strong background in testing software, hardware, and mobile solutions. You will work closely with the product team including Product Analysts, Developers and other QA Engineers. You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with the business and technical teams.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will:
Experience and skills required for success
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Analyze and support innovative mobile applications on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android and others
- Create testing strategies and coordinate QA requirements with the development team
- Collaborate with various Agile/Scrum teams to perform front and/or back-end testing
- Automate web based testing and Restful web services using industry leading tools such as Selenium and ReadyAPI
- Manage multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary
- Gain experience testing in different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational DBs to the latest NoSQL products
- Perform regular regression testing of development projects
Preferred experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related major
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to look at hardware, software and networking issues
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server database management and SQL coding
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external collaboration
- Experience using automation tools like Appium
- Proficiency with automating web based applications utilizing tools such as Selenium or ReadyAPI
- Enjoys a challenge, problem solving and figuring out the best way to make things work in the midst of ambiguity
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to wear a lot of hats
- Familiarity with message queueing systems like RabbitMQ
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Involvement with and a desire to mentor junior level Quality Engineers
- Experience integrating the tests with GOCD pipeline or Jenkins
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information
. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.