|Our direct client is seeking to hire a Mid-level Network Engineer to join their growing team for a full-time opportunity in Atlanta (Midtown location). AWS is strongly preferred and will consider someone without it
Exp with good security knowledge. An overall generalist with VPN/MLPS experience
** Must live in Atlanta or have a reason to move to Atlanta (Client will not pay for relo expenses or onsite interviews)
Mid-level Network Engineer to join our team in a traditional data center networking and Amazon Web Services environment. You will be responsible for overseeing the preparation, planning, design, implementation, operation, and optimization of traditional and cloud-based networks.
To be successful, you’ll need a strong understanding of network protocols and security best practices as well as the ability to leverage tools designed to reveal, diagnose, and resolve network issues, translate customer requirements into working network topologies, and handle day-to-day and project-based work.
Do you want to work on products that have meaning and purpose? Can you imagine impacting someone’s basic need for mobility? Would you like greener, less congested communities?
- Gorgeous Office Space in Midtown Highrise
- Fast growing, small company (170+ employees)
- Plenty of opportunity to work with new technologies and training available
- Company is passionate about technology and looking to hire upbeat, friendly employees!
- Stock options and generous benefits plan
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Family atmosphere with company and team events
Experience and skills required for success
Preferred skills and experience
- Expertise with site to site VPN and MPLS technology
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Knowledge of application delivery services such as Citrix XenApp, Microsoft’s RDS, as well as knowledge of web-based application delivery
- Load balancing using hardware appliances (F5, Kemp, NetScaler, etc), or virtual appliances, and software solutions such as Nginx
- Familiarity with Route53, and building fault tolerant networks
- Ability to build AWS Security Groups, and identify safe traffic
- Ability to upgrade and optimize switches, routers, and firewalls, with a focus on Cisco technology
- Ability to configure and monitor an IPS, producing management-level reports
- Available for on-call rotation in a 24x7 environment
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows networking: configuration, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of security testing and verification, producing management-level reports showing current security posture
- Hardening of all layers of OSI model required
- Terms such as OAUTH, QoS, BGP, DMZ, ECC, MFA, MPLS, API, KPI, NetFlow should all be well understood
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Strongly preferred, will consider someone without it)
- Security and best practice certification, such as ISO/IEC-27001, knowledge
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent experience/education
- Python knowledge
- Disaster recovery planning
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.