** Must live in Atlanta or have a reason to move to Atlanta (Client will not pay for relo expenses or onsite interviews)
- Gorgeous Office Space in Midtown Highrise
- Fast growing, small company (170+ employees)
- Plenty of opportunity to work with new technologies and training available
- Company is passionate about technology and looking to hire upbeat, friendly employees!
- Stock options and generous benefits plan
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Family atmosphere with company and team events
Do you want to work on products that have meaning and purpose? Can you imagine impacting someone’s basic need for mobility? Would you like greener, less congested communities?
Bring your experience and talents to a team of 170+ professionals located in Atlanta, Denver, Ireland and Australia dedicated to delivering intelligent transit solutions to over 600 communities across the world. Our solutions allow transit agencies to provide public transportation and para-transit services for the elderly, disabled and veterans. We believe in mobility for all while reducing traffic and the carbon footprint.
In this position, you will:
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC on both maintenance and new projects
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies and development guidelines
- Maintain, enhance & support existing web applications & services
Skills and experience required to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3 years full-stack development
- Program to RESTful endpoints
- Solid understanding of programming/development fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have skills and experience
- Git, Docker, Bootstrap, vagrant