Our direct client is seeking to hire a Senior Java Developer for a direct hire role at their HQ in Midtown (Atlanta), Georgia.
Are you looking to grow your career by working with the most current, cutting-edge technology? Do you want to develop technical solutions that help make the world a better place? Join us, and build innovative transit solutions using today’s best technology.
- Gorgeous Office Space in Midtown Highrise
- Fast growing, small company (170+ employees)
- Plenty of opportunity to work with new technologies and training available
- Company is passionate about technology and looking to hire upbeat, friendly employees!
- Stock options and generous benefits plan
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Family atmosphere with company and team events
After 17 years in business, we’re like a start-up all over again and have taken the initial steps of re-writing our flagship products in a microservices architecture. We believe that quality must be built in, so we fully embrace continuous delivery where we leverage GoCD to support hundreds of our pipelines. Every artifact down to our Docker images have their own pipelines. In our opinion, infrastructure is no different than code, so everything is versioned in its own Git repository. Our services either communicate via restful API’s or by domain events that are routed over RabbitMQ.
Although initial steps have been taken to embrace NodeJS as the implementation environment, the team is not stopping there! Every team member can help shape the direction of newly envisioned projects from both a functional and technical perspective.
Experienced with JVM based languages and frameworks to help us grow our platform.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will spend most of your time:
- Designing and building large scale web applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Integrating components and remote systems into the platform
- Software design and documentation
- Optimizing, profiling and debugging backend services and front-end applications
- Collaborating with our partners, customers and vendors in an effective way to understand and implement optimal solutions
- Providing internal support, knowledge sharing and mentoring
You will spend most of your time working with the following technologies:
Experience and skills required for success: (does not need to have every one of the skills listed below)
- AWS Infrastructure
- Express.js applications
- RESTful / JSON Web API service layer,
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Continuous Delivery using GoCD pipelines
- React + Redux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years+ software engineering experience
- Experience with MVC application architecture
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration)
- Experience developing applications with Express.js, MEAN and other Node.js frameworks & stacks
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Docker, software containerization and micro services architectures
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze problems and associated data structures
- SCM using Git, Git workflows
- AMQP Messaging Protocol
- Experience and knowledge of RDBMS databases - PostgreSQL, development of Stored Procedures, Indexing and optimization
- Experience and knowledge of NoSQL databases – Mongo
- Experience working with React.js, Ember.js, Polymer, Material and other frameworks - any or all, advantageous
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using best practice
- An understanding of the testing pyramid (unit, functional, integration, acceptance testing) and testing approaches TDD, BBD
- Self-starter with enthusiasm for evaluating and understanding new technologies
- Knowledge of design patterns, OOP design principles and functional design principles.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)