- Developing applications using C#.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Webpack module loader and NPM in a production environment
- Minimum 3 years ASP.NET MVC stack
- Minimum 3 years of experience with popular JS frameworks like Angular, Backbone or React
- Minimum 5 years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- Solid understanding of HTML5 specs, browser shortcomings/differences, and polyfills
- Solid understanding of CSS syntax, Responsive design
- Solid understanding of Bootstrap CSS components and how/when to use each
Nice to Have:
- Designers eye
- Experience with UX patterns and ability to design complex applications
- Experience with CSS precompilers (SASS, LESS)
- Experience with client side optimization (GZIP, sprites, minification, obfuscation, browser caching)
- Experience with GIS technologies (Google Maps API, Mapbox API, ESRI, GeoServer, KML, GeoJSON, WMS, WFS)
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is able to work with H-1B Visa candidates at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.