Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Linux & Windows Systems Administrator to join their team in Greenwood Village, CO for a direct hire, full-time opportunity. This person will monitor, reports on and, implements changes to ensure the health, performance and, security of the Linux & Windows Server and Network infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Systems Administrator Role, 4+ years preferred
- 3+ years’ experience configuring and managing Linux servers, Debian based distributions preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience configuring and managing Windows servers, 2008R2 or better
- 3+ years’ experience with VMWare Vsphere.
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL, postgres and MS SQL preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience Active Directory.
- 2+ years’ experience with Symantec Backup Exec preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with infrastructure automation tools such as SALTStack, Ansible, Puppet or, Chef.
- Experience with Graylog, ELK or related.
- Working Knowledge of at least one bash, PowerShell or, python.
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS.
- Experience with ticketing systems, samanage preferred.
- Experience with Asana,Jira and Confluence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Must have the ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ready and able to adapt to change.
- Understanding of the role of IT and how it further enables the businesses objectives.
- Ability to work independently while still supporting team objectives.
- Possess a can-do attitude with a strong work ethic and proven dependability.
- Patch software, servers and appliances regularly.
- Maintain Integrity of Network.
- Monitor and report on system health regularly.
- Assist in the implementation of and follow proper security protocols.
- Provide configuration, maintenance and, administration support for server infrastructure.
- Provide configuration, maintenance and, administration support for network infrastructure.
- Provide configuration, maintenance and, administration support for hosted services.
- Escalate technical issues as appropriate.
- Maintain disaster recovery infrastructure, test regularly and provide reporting as defined.
- Assist with documentation of technical infrastructure.
- Assist in the deployment of infrastructure in support of business initiatives.
- Maintain inventory of services and equipment provided to the business.
- Maintain current knowledge within field.
- Maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Seek out and own new opportunities, follow tasks from start to finish.
- Work with team members to accomplish business objectives.
- Other duties as required.
- Availability - Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00PM. Candidate must participate in rotating 24/7 on call schedule. This position will require late night, weekend and overnight availability from time to time.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.