Our Direct client in Cypress, California is hiring a Citrix/Systems Engineer for a full time role
Under minimal supervision from the Manager, Virtualization Platforms, the Systems Engineer II-Citrix position is directly responsible for the administration, support, and delivery of the enterprise Citrix environment. Responsibilities include troubleshooting and resolving production issues, application issues, and deployment issues, as well as monitoring the environment to maximize up time.
- Ensure maximum availability of the system by administering, monitoring, and supporting all aspects of the Citrix environment.
- Resolve production and deployment issues by troubleshooting and correcting medium to high complexity problems that affect operations of the environment.
- Support application teams as they deploy new features in their application within a Citrix environment.
- Troubleshoot any application issues including network issues that impact Citrix performance over LAN and WAN
- Monitor performance and operations of applications in a Windows 2008/2012 XenApp environment using various tools, including EdgeSight.
- Follow change control process by entering Incidents into IT Service Management System (ServiceNow) for approval when making changes to Citrix environments.
- Provide second level escalation support assisting Support Desk and Field Operations by developing and training these groups to support Citrix at the client.
- Participate in continual improvement of Citrix environment by researching issues, suggesting improvements, and keeping abreast of the technology roadmap for upgrades.
- Participate in the design and architecture of our Citrix environments.
- Support the deployment, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure technologies
- Develop and maintain documentation of the Citrix environment.
- Provide after hours and on-call support.
SUPPLEMENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist with print server issues and print queue management
- Provide technical support for the Windows engineering team and the clients they support. This includes assistance with new server build outs of windows systems and troubleshooting existing systems in the enterprise.
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Assist personnel in other RTS departments to resolve technical and/or application issues
- Other duties as requested
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting a large Citrix environment.
- Experience with Citrix server administration, performance monitoring, optimization and maintenance.
- Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other supporting technologies.
- Must have knowledge of AD Group Policy, Network technologies, Storage, VMWare and other support technologies.
- Experience with other Citrix products a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.