GoLang Developer. Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Go Backend Engineer - Programming and scripting language experience in one or more of following areas: GoLang, C/C++
- Experience with Cloud IaaS and PaaS platforms
- Experience with back-end service oriented architecture, REST API's and Microservice architecture
- Experience with Linux based OS and related tools
- Must be familiar with relational databases and writing medium complexity SQLs
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools desirable - Some experience with automated testing tools
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools - Experience with Agile development methodologies - 8-12 years of relevant experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.