Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a Software Developer with Test Focus for our valued client located in Santa Monica. They’re a company that offers premium online services and experiences with their advancement and innovation in digital technology, and offer an amazing laid-back and casual work environment, flexible hours, and free snacks! Have the chance to also be the king of the foosball or ping pong table!
Position: Software Developer with Test Focus
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Position Type: Contract
Position Duration: 6 months
Tax Terms: W-2 or 1099 (no C2C)
Target Hourly Pay: Depending on experience
Desired Tech Skills: Test Frameworks / Test Cases / Python or Java / MySQL / REST APIs
Our client seeks a passionate Developer with Test Focus, for a 6-month contract engagement. You’ll be involved in Video and Meta Data technology stacks, along with having the opportunity to think big and try new ideas.
- Develop Automated Test Frameworks and Test Cases
- Work on Video and Meta Data technology stacks
- Implement content ingestion systems and APIs
- Query back systems, such as REST APIs and Database
- Build upon, measure, and improve content matching algorithms
- Minimum of 2-5 years of writing code and/or technical/automation testing (language agnostic)
- Understands software design principles from basic to advance
- Ability/Experience to delegate work, such as Tool Development, Automated Test Cases and Feature Development
- A solid foundation in algorithms (hashing, trees, graphs, search)
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases
- Knack for designing large scale distributed systems
- Relentless pursuer of better ways to solve problems and improve systems
- Video encoding and playback experience landscape
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent degree or work experience)
- Python or Java
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.