Our direct client is actively seeking an IT Client Services Technician II on a full-time basis in Pomona, California. The focus of this position is to proactively monitor and maintain, as well as assist, clients’ network infrastructures and end users. This position will be part of our Client Services team who will work together to execute the primary duties and responsibilities of the department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support of clients and services
- Support Client Services Technician (I) by responding to escalated Client and management agent service tickets/requests in a timely fashion
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot managed network assets
- Maintaining managed backup solutions, Servers, Workstations
- Leading in disaster recovery scenarios
- Platform Administration
- Leading management tool platform upgrades, patching, application updates, after-hour services and maintenance.
- Provides quick, responsive, high quality and consistent service.
- Log and track calls using incident/problem management database (e.g. Kaseya), and maintain history records and related incident/problem documentation.
- Read, write, interpret and/or verbally communicate to solicit or explain complex or technical information using simple verbiage.
- Handle help desk requests related to ERP system functionality
- Mobile Device Management and support
- Monitor Scheduled maintenance
- Effectively delegate/escalate troubleshooting tickets
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Ability to pass FBI live-scan background examination
- Minimum three (3) years industry experience, specifically supporting Microsoft based environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in related field
- Cert(s): A+, CCNA or equivalent level of vendor certification
- Meet all Client Services Technician (I) certification requirements within first ninety (90) days
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of SMB networks, infrastructure, and equipment
- Experience supporting the following technologies:
- Required : * Windows Desktop OS’s, Windows Server platforms, Active Directory, Group Policy; Linux Distribution Platforms
- Preferred: Exchange platforms, VLAN, VPN, HP and Cisco Switch Configurations, Routing, Wireless, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Brocade, and SonicWALL firewall solutions
- Experience working with time tracking/ticketing software
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot technical problems including software, hardware, and networking.
- Proficiency with mainstream commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and others.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and respond with sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to concisely document processes, issues, resolutions; strong writing skills required
- Professional customer service skills
- Must be customer focused, a team player, and able to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and responsive to management and customers
- Exceptional ability to develop productive and positive customer relationships
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within ERP Systems and related applications (companion products)
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment providing 24x7x365 support
- Ability to communicate effectively
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.