A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking 2 Sr. Salesforce Developers for direct-hire roles in Century City, CA. They are seeking candidates to be part of a large, growing global IT department and people who are interested in working with a collaborative, Business Solutions team. The candidates selected for this role will be responsible for communicating complex technical issues and resolving problems at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Oversee front and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
• Design technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com and Force.com platform.
• Define and design scalable Salesforce solutions leveraging native out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality whenever possible.
• Manage Permissions for current and new Salesforce development.
• Develop reports and dashboards to ensure essential Salesforce tasks are happening as scheduled.
• Develop objects, workflow rules, email alerts, field updates, etc. as it related to new and updated processes.
• Optimize data storage, workflows, Approval processes, fields, tabs to keep us within our limits.
• Minimum education of Bachelor's
• Minimum certification of Certified Salesforce Administrator and Certified Salesforce Developer
• 7 -10 years of IT related experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
• 4-5 years application development experience
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Force.com Explorer , Workbench, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers by following best coding practices (using dynamic apex and dynamic SOQL)
• Proficiency in HTML, XML, SQL, Java or C++, SOAP and REST-based web services, JSON, FLEX, CSS and Jquery frame works.
• Strong understanding of relational databases and development competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in: