The Financial System Platform (FSP) team is looking for an Oracle Applications Quality Test Analyst with expertise in Oracle financials to play a key role in quality, designing, implementing and extending the applications used in Expedia. Core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, configuration of standard applications, performance analysis, functional design of application extensions, and end user support for multiple modules in multiple geographies.
As a member of the Test Engineering team, you will design, implement, and continuously improve testing methodologies that guarantees the quality of software developed by FSP.
• Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
• Perform gap analysis to determine e-Business suite system configuration and development changes.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documents.
• Work with the business and development team to design and implement system modifications.
• Build tools and extendable frameworks as applicable to build self-service automated test suites
• Design test stubs or harnesses to enable automated testing and data generation
• Develop a comprehensive suite of scalable, reusable and automated test cases to provide full test coverage for our applications.
• Quality – demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
• Serve as a member of the Test Engineering team and drive quality process improvements across the organization
• Partner directly with our Application Engineers, Software Development Engineers (SDEs), Functional Analysts, Technical Program Managers, and Customers to understand features and continuously identify opportunities to build and augment test suites preemptively in the long run.