Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Full Stack .NET Developer
to join their team in Hawthorne, CA
on a long-term contract with the potential of going full time
. Our client is one of the most innovative companies in California and they are searching for very talented individuals join them and innovate the future of technology.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
- Database - Understanding of SQL. Ability to write performant SQL. Ability to diagnose queries, and work with DBAs.
- Server - Knowledge of how web servers operate on a low-level. Web protocols. Designing APIs. How to scale web sites. Increase performance and diagnose problems.
- System architecture - Knowledge of how to structure a database, web site, and rich client side application from scratch.
- Quality - Demonstrated usage of different testing patterns, continuous integration processes, build deployment systems. Continuous monitoring.
- Current - Up to date with current trends, patterns, goings on in the world of web development as it changes rapidly. Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and applying them in the real-world.
- We are seeking developers with demonstrable experience in: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, and AngularJS.
- We are a fast-paced, highly iterative team that has to adapt quickly as our factory grows.
- We need people who are comfortable tackling new problems, innovating solutions, and interacting with every facet of the company on a daily basis.
- Creative, motivated, able to take responsibility and support the applications you create.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.